Tender Loving Care
Got your new Sprig Knit?
Lovely isn't it?! and soft?
Yes - extremely soft!
Let's keep it that way - here's some of our best advice and tips to help you get the most out of your knitwear;
We are so glad you love your knitwear, but guess what, so do moths - they love it so much they will actually eat away at your lambswool garment and they will nest their eggs in it too... it's not great so here's how to avoid them:
- Keep your knitwear clean, food stains make your garments even tastier and will attract moths.
- During the summer we recommend we storing your knitwear in air tight bags before you pack it away.
- Dust and dark places are great invitations for moths, they just love it.
- For more information on moth prevention and sourcing natural repellents please visit www.mothprevention.com
- Dry cleaning is the best way to clean your knitwear
- If you don't want to use a dry cleaner that's cool. To an extent wool is self-cleaning so if you have a shower try hanging your knitwear in the bathroom and let the steam from your shower clean your garments . (Like having your own dry cleaner.)
- You can also wash your garment by hand with cold water and specific detergents for cleaning wool products, which you can find by looking for the Woolmark logo on detergent packaging.
- Keep your knitwear flat while drying.
- Avoid using a washing machine as this may shrink your knitwear.
That's it! Any other concerns or questions please feel free to email us at; email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 Sprig Knitwear, Web Design by Antonia Sullivan All rights reserved.